A year on twitter for aardmaan
Published February 8, 2011 by Gillian Hunter
Couldn't let this day go unmarked. Its a year to the day since we embarked on our journey with twitter. Has it been worth it? I think so!
Have had conversations with some wonderful people - and learnt loads of new things.
Still plenty to learn about twitter though. Probably don't use it as fully as we should. There's no doubt its a commitment in terms of time, effort and thinking.
It did distract me from doing my blog posts. However, am committed to get back into blogging - as I really enjoy the writing process.
Saying that - I will need to keep my twitter updates going, as my new website will have a live twitter feed!
Not sure whether we've embraced twitter - or twitter has embraced us, but it hasn't been a totally unpleasant experience.
- All Blog Categories (95)
- Bids and Proposals (2)
- Content Creation (21)
- Creative Ideas (9)
- Customer Communications (32)
- Customer Engagement (31)
- CXO Communications (1)
- Digital Marketing (17)
- Innovation (7)
- Insights (34)
- Marketing Strategy (24)
- Strategic Planning (16)
- Thoughts (4)
- The Founding of Grayce
- How to write powerful value propositions
- Why your marketing strategy isn't working
- Marketers, why you need to rethink the 4Ps
- How to work out your customer value
- Why people are inspired by stories
- Why should people buy from you
- Merger rebrand : the story of Integrc
- How to launch a new business in three months