DIY email marketing with live reports
Published February 27, 2009 by Gillian Hunter
A number of clients have asked about sending their own email campaigns. We now offer an easy-to-use and cost-effective eComm management system - suitable for any size of company or campaign.
It's quick and easy to set up your email - add content - move stories - add photos - manage your subscribers - and send emails. And, it looks professional. Choose from a number of templates - or ask us to create a branded template for you.
Get live reports that tell you who has opened your email, what they have clicked through to, plus much much more.
Pay for what you send - no more no less. There are no set-up fee and no recurring fees. The system works out exactly how much your costs will be - based on the numbers of recipients - per send. It's highly cost-effective - working out a few pence per recipient. Send one email or an entire campaign. You control when and to whom you send - and even the cost!
What you get
- Each campaign (send) is managed from a simple easy-to-use panel. It makes controlling your message easy.
- Story based templates that allow you to focus on the content and let the template manage the layout.
- Live preview of your email whilst you are editing your stories. No more guessing what it may look like.
- Images added at the same time as adding each story.
- If the images are too big, the system will automatically resize it for you.
- Reporting includes drill down reports of activity, so you could start with a month view. Click a month and it shows activity for that month. Click a day and and you see each hour. Click an hour and see down to the minute!
- Any failed deliveries (bounces) are automatically sorted and removed from your list if they are permanent failures. Soft bounces like mail box full will stay on your list.
- Unlimited lists, each of which can be segmented. You could, for example, have a list of each of your target markets, such as retail and healthcare, or only customers who requested the item in red.
- All duplicates are automatically removed during importing, adding. Even when sending to more than one list or segment where the same person appears more than once.
- You can schedule your campaign to be sent any time in the future so you could create today and send next Wednesday at 10am. Great for scheduling - even better if you're not around when the item needs to be sent. So, you can plan your campaigns well in advance - and know they will go out at the right time.
The pricing model is very simple; we charge a flat send fee plus a cost for each recipient.
Benefits to you
- No setup charge or recurring fees, you only pay for what you use.
- Inexpensive, as you only pay for the recipients you send to. So, even if you're only sending to a few recipients, all you have to pay is a small send fee - and for each recipient. The system calculates the price based on the number of recipients.
- Example templates are provided with each account. You simply add your company (or email campaign) name, as well as legally required address details.
- It's so easy - you can be sending your email within minutes.
- Built in help system.
- Can be operated from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Simple and easy to use.
- All Blog Categories (95)
- Bids and Proposals (2)
- Content Creation (21)
- Creative Ideas (9)
- Customer Communications (32)
- Customer Engagement (31)
- CXO Communications (1)
- Digital Marketing (17)
- Innovation (7)
- Insights (34)
- Marketing Strategy (24)
- Strategic Planning (16)
- Thoughts (4)
- The Founding of Grayce
- How to write powerful value propositions
- Why your marketing strategy isn't working
- Marketers, why you need to rethink the 4Ps
- How to work out your customer value
- Why people are inspired by stories
- Why should people buy from you
- Merger rebrand : the story of Integrc
- How to launch a new business in three months