Leicestershire Twitter Elite List
Published August 11, 2010 by Gillian Hunter
- I learnt loads of stuff that's relevant to my business and to my clients. Broadened my exposure to information, opinions and views.
- I've made some amazing contacts - people who've added real value to my business and to me personally.
- I've reinforced connections with people in the real world, and re-established old connections I should never have lost.
- I've had really useful advice of loads of tools and office equipment. I have even found new suppliers that I'm really happy with - thanks to recommendations via twitter - from trusted contacts I hasten to add.
- I've had some great sales leads and projects that fall into my sweetspot. Real dream projects. Doubt they'd have materialised if it wasn't for my conversations.
- It has given me a chance to eye up the competition - and to be honest I've been very impressed with the quality of some I've stumbled across. Some may prove to be useful allies in time.
- It's inspired me to improve my game
- I'm having a ball - learning, connecting, sharing ...
It was a shock to find I'd been listed on Twitter Grader.We're made the No 15 spot - so loads of room for improvement. And our score keeps going up and down around that mark! But, I'm delighted nevertheless... didn't think we'd even make it onto the radar. Got a twitter account? Try Twitter Grader for yourself.
- All Blog Categories (95)
- Bids and Proposals (2)
- Content Creation (21)
- Creative Ideas (9)
- Customer Communications (32)
- Customer Engagement (31)
- CXO Communications (1)
- Digital Marketing (17)
- Innovation (7)
- Insights (34)
- Marketing Strategy (24)
- Strategic Planning (16)
- Thoughts (4)
- The Founding of Grayce
- How to write powerful value propositions
- Why your marketing strategy isn't working
- Marketers, why you need to rethink the 4Ps
- How to work out your customer value
- Why people are inspired by stories
- Why should people buy from you
- Merger rebrand : the story of Integrc
- How to launch a new business in three months